||The Wyatt Loan is aimed at customers who
meet all other credit criteria but not enough funds to cover the deposit and other upfront costs such as stamp duty.
|The Wyatt Loan is perfect for customers who want to:
- buy an established home;
- buy a newly completed home; or
- construct a home
||Applicants must meet the requirements of either the HomeStart Home Loan, Graduate Loan or Low Deposit Loan.
The Wyatt Loan is available for a maximum of 5 years. At the end of the 5 years, the Wyatt Loan is reviewed to determine if the outstanding balance on the Wyatt Loan is transferred to the HomeStart Home Loan, Graduate Loan or Low Deposit Loan balance (if not voluntarily repaid within 5 years) and will operate in accordance with the general terms and conditions of the HomeStart Home Loan, Graduate Loan or Low Deposit Loan.
- The property must be owner occupied by the customers
- Customers may not own other property
- Customers may retain up to $10,000 of personal savings
- One customer must be a resident of South Australian for a minimum of 5 years, who intends to remain in South Australia
- Customers must not be in jail, on home detention or on remand at the time of application
- No monthly repayment required (no interest is charged)
||HomeStart is required to be the first
mortgagee on all properties used as security for HomeStart loans.
- Maximum LVR: combined Wyatt Loan and HomeStart Home Loan, Graduate Loan
or Low Deposit Loan must not exceed $950,000
- Maximum retained savings: $10,000
- Maximum loan: $12,000
- Minimum loan: $3,000
|Availability of Primary products:
Availability of Secondary / Deposit and Fee Assistance products:
- HomeStart Home Loan
- Graduate Loan
- Low Deposit Loan
Net income limit applicable:
- Advantage Loan
- Shared Equity Option
- Couples/Singles with no dependents (50 years or over) $47,500
- Couples/Singles with 1 dependent $47,500
- Couples/Singles with 2 dependents $52,500
- Couples/Singles with 3 or more dependents $57,500
- HomeStart Finance
- Accredited Brokers
|Circumstances when TMD no longer appropriate
- Product has been removed from distribution
- Review trigger event occurs
- HomeStart has been notified of a significant dealing event
- Initial review – 3 months from date of first issue
- Periodic review - biennial from initial review (or earlier if product altered)
Distributors will report if they become aware of a significant dealing event in relation to this TMD,
within 10 business days.
Important Information about TMD’s
A TMD is not intended to provide you with financial advice.
The information in a TMD does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs and before making any decision you should refer the relevant Terms & Conditions and Fees & Charges information and other supplementary documents, such as the Key Fact Sheet to consider whether the product is appropriate for you.
If you are looking to report information to HomeStart in relation to our product Target Market Determinations, you can email us at DDOreporting@homestart.com.au.
Download PDF version