Who is eligible to apply?
South Australian incorporated, not for profit organisations, education providers, and charities.
HomeStart does not support the following:
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family
- Initiatives that may be construed as discriminatory or dangerous
- Political or religious organisations
- Organisations promoting anti-social activities such as gaming, alcohol or drugs
- International/national events
Donations available up to $2000, with one donation per organisation each financial year. HomeStart Finance has an allocated amount to support the community each financial year, however the amount approved may be of a lesser amount.
Applications will not necessarily be funded if:
- Dates of project and event has already occurred including money already spent
- Donation is not in line with HomeStart’s Values and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Funding sought is for recurring operating costs (salaries, electricity and phone)
- Incomplete or insufficient information is provided
Once submitted, your application will be assessed by the HomeStart team and you will be advised of an outcome within 6 weeks. Please direct any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.